vrijdag 28 augustus 2020

Writing

 It took a bit of practice and finally some courage to start writing text again. Below are some pictures of how my bastarde evolved in the past 8 years or so, some practice pieces finding the right pen nib and getting closer to the style used in the book. Looking closely at the pages already written, there are differences in style there too of course, and I may tweak it a bit more as I get going again. For now, I think I got pretty close to what I was doing before, allthough it still seems as though the pen I used was slightly wider (see the first couple of lines on the new page).


Existing page of the book


Recent bastarda practice piece



Practice piece for writing in the book again
The first writing in the book again. The first 5 lines were already there, and you can see the difference if you know, but I think it is not too obvious.


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten